Thursday, August 21, 2008

Indecision

I need a phone. My two year contract with Verizon ends in February, but I need to expedite the process because I dropped my phone when I was getting out of my Jeep and now it is a sorry mess. Unfortunately, needing a phone means I need to make a decision which leads to anxiety over making the wrong decision. This is why I went without a dishwasher for 4 or 5 years, why I couldn't pick a kitchen sink out to save my life and why I haven't bought needed living room furniture. Ugh. So, back to the phone. I would love an IPhone, but don't think I'm living a life that needs such a high tech gadget. I looked at the Verizon Voyager, which is comparable to an IPhone. I had pretty much decided that I was leaning in that direction when Verizon informed me that beginning tomorrow they are only going to sell it in silver titanium. Double ugh! I told Don that I didn't want a silver phone, and just like a man he told me that I shouldn't base my decision on color. Yeah, right. What in the world would I base it on...the features? C'mon...I want a phone that looks pretty. I think I should be sensible and re-read reviews, consider all my options, and flip a coin!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Do they have pretty covers for the phone? Maybe you could do that.