Friday, August 15, 2008

WithChild

I have been volunteering at WithChild since April and have been blessed beyond belief as I watch the hand of God move. Just today a woman called and said that she was told that we would make a referral to an abortion clinic. Rather than hanging up the phone (when I told her we encourage women to make a different decision) this woman was willing to allow our director to make an ultrasound appointment for her to see her 7 week old baby. I haven't heard a follow up, but it is my greatest hope, desire and prayer that once she saw the heart beating and the limbs forming she re-thought her decision to abort. I thank God for these "accidental" phone calls and for the unborn life He forms and cherishes.

1 comment:

Marie said...

I'm so glad you are working there. It's so special. Today was a very special pro-life day for our family! Hurray for little Sophia!