Thursday, April 16, 2009

Turning 50

I had one of the most blessed birthdays last week because of the richness of blessings I received from my family and friends. YOU are gifts in my life and I hope that you know how much you mean to me. On top of that I received some of the most beautiful and heartfelt presents. I hereby acknowledge the following awards:

Best Humanitarian Award...to Nicki McKee for her generous gift to WithChild in honor of me (and all the other great gifts, too).

Thanks for Making Me Cry (twice) Award...to Cheryl for her special coffee cup and beautiful note to me.

Thanks for Making Me Laugh/Most Original Award...to Marie for writing out "50 Things That Make Me Smile About You". One of the best gifts I've ever received.

You Fill Me Up/Oh My Gosh Award...to Sandra, for the yummy lunch, special picture and great conversation.

Most Artistic Award...to Jana and Sasha for the pretty handmade cards!

Biggest Surprise Award...to Kim for the gorgeous (and unexpected) flowers.

Best 'ahhhhhhh' Award...to Sophia, Hayden, Tiff & Doug for the colorful bouquet. So pretty!

Most Thoughtful Co-worker Award...to Kim, Elida & Regina for all they did (which was alot)!

Way to Get Me Excited Award...to Mom, Dad & Nancy for the gift card.

Looking Forward to Using it Award...to Don for the spa gift.

You Deeply Moved Me Award...to John, for his handmade card with special words to me. I will cherish it forever.

You Bring Me Joy Award...to Mariah, for her original poem about turning 50 and her handmade picture posters of the two of us. I will cherish these forever as well.

I love you all.

1 comment:

Marie said...

I'm glad you felt loved and pampered. You deserve it!